I treat adults over the long-term, often years, during which many make huge advances in the quality of their lives. After all, the final proof of whether psychotherapy really works lies in the changes that actually take place in the quality of the patient’s life.
A mother of three school-aged children, I am a black belt in Karate, enjoy gourmet cooking, and serve on the board of several charitable organizations.
- Mount Holyoke College | Bachelor of Arts – Biology
- George Washington University School of Medicine | Doctor of Medicine
- George Washington University Hospital | Psychiatry Intern and Resident
- Sinai Hospital of Detroit | Psychiatry Resident
- Bar-Levav Educational Association | Fellow, Intensive Individual/Group Psychotherapy
- State of Michigan
- State of Virginia
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Diplomate | American Association of Psychotherapists
- Clinical Member | American Group Psychotherapy Association
- Michigan Group Psychotherapy Society
- Member | Oakland County Medical Society